Commodore's computer released in end of 1992. Two models were available:
- A4000/040 with Motorola 68040 (25 MHz) processor. Released October 1992.
- A4000/030 with Motorola 68EC030 (16 MHz) processor. Released April 1993.
- Mouse/Joy (2 pcs)
- External Diskdrive
- Stereo audio connectors (2xPhono)
- Zorro III (4 pcs)
- Video Expansion (1 pcs, inline with Zorro III)
- Inactive ISA 16-bit (3 pcs, inline with Zorro III)
- 72 pin SIMM (5 pcs)
- Internal Diskdrive
- ATA Internal
- Front accessible 3½ inch drive bays. (2 pcs)
- Front accessible 5¼ inch drive bay.
- Internal 3½ inch drive mountings. (2 pcs)