Commodore plus4. Intended as a successor to the popular C64, but didn't become that.
- CPU: MOS 7501, 1.76 MHz
- RAM: 64 KB, of which nearly 60 KB available to BASIC user
- ROM: 64 KB including Commodore BASIC 3.5, machine code monitor; TRI-Micro's "3 Plus 1" (word processor, spreadsheet, database, graphing)
- Text mode: 40×25 characters (PETSCII)
- Graphics modes: 320×200 max. resolution with 121 colors
- User Port
- Expansion Bus
- Cassette for Commodore 1531 Datassette.
- Commodore Serial I/O
- Composite video connector incl. mono audio signal
- RF modulator to TV antenna connector